FACILITIES, MAINTENANCE, & BUILDING ADMINISTRATION ENGINEER
- Licensed Mechanical/Electrical Engineer with Updated PRC License
- With 3-5 Years experience in Facilities/Building Operation, Management, and Maintenance.
- Experience in a Manufacturing, Hospital, Laboratories building/facilities is a plus.
- Knowledgeable on basic system design, operation, and maintenance of Mechanical, Electrical and Auxiliary, Plumbing and Sanitary, Fire Protection
- Mechanical Systems includes; Direct-Expansion and Chilled Water Type AC system, Mechanical Ventilation, Elevator.
- Electrical and Auxiliary systems includes; Back-up Power (Genset, ATS, LVSG), FDAS
- Plumbing and Sanitary includes; Sewage Ejector Pumps
- Hands-on Experience in operating and maintaining MEPF systems that supports the building operations
- Basic Knowledge on Civil, Structural, and Architectural Maintenance works.
- Knowledgeable on construction materials identification and specifications.
- Have ideas and insight in efficient building operation and maintenance.
- Monitor the Operational Function of the various MEPF systems
- Produce Reports for any troubles experienced by the systems and the pre-emptive measures to be taken.
- Create a Maintenance Program and Process for the various MEPF Systems that will be most suitable for the Building
- Formulate innovative ideas and Propose processes to be able to achieve the most efficient building operation.
- Aid and Advice Building administration in the procurement of the various maintenance services for the respective trades under the MEPF.
- Coordinate with the various suppliers of equipment and materials incorporated in the MEPF systems
- Coordinate with the Laboratory Equipment supplier for the needed utilities provisions as required or deemed necessary by the laboratory equipment
- Assist and Supervise Maintenance works of admin team and other service providers
- Scheduling regular building maintenance and janitorial services
- Monitoring building maintenance budgets
- Overseeing contractor and inspecting completed jobs
- Regular building inspection for signs of damage or wear
Interested applicants may send their CV to [email protected]. Subject: Bldg Admin Engineer Application_Full Name
For internships and work immersions, please send a formal letter of request/inquiry to:
[email protected] addressed to Dr. Cynthia P. Saloma, PGC Executive Director